Friday 2 December 2011

Dubarry Clare Christmas Review


I just had a pair of the Dubarry Clare Boots sent to me for a quick review before Christmas. I must say they are super quality. 

Here's the description bit...

The Clare boot is a knee-length boot that is fully waterproof and breathable. It is Gore-Tex lined right to the top of the boot and the leathers are treated to repel water. The outside of the boot is made from smooth leathers and crushed leathers that feature Dry Fast, Dry Soft technology ensuring that your feet will stay warm in Winter and cool in Summer. The Clare boot is also fitted with a smooth leather protection pad on the inside of each boot to protect the crushed leather and is suitable for light riding use.

The boot has a Duo Compound sole directly injected onto the upper, creating one piece with no glueing or stitching, giving a perfect seal to keep water out. The Boot is lightweight and is suitable for all weather conditions - rain, mud and snow.

Here's the review bit...

Compared to other boots at this price these are the real deal. I cannot fault the style or quality of these boots and if you want to make someone very happy this Christmas this could be an ideal choice.

I would rate these 5 out of 5 even though they seem expensive, I reckon they are worth the money.

The only place to see video and 360 degree shots of all of the Dubarry collection is here: Dubarry at A Hume

Let me know if you own a pair of these, I'd love to hear your opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment